Marketing Automation Manager
About the role:
• Take ownership of Hubspot within the organization internally, subsequently developing, building and managing marketing automations.
• Work cross-functionally to create and manage Marketing campaigns to generate New Business & Existing Customer revenue.
• Understanding of the role of data segmentation and planning within digital marketing campaigns.
• Build knowledge across our Marketing team of best practices in lead lifecycle management, which will include taking ownership for our Lead Scoring program.
• Drive a rigorous test and learn approach to measure results, understand the impact of campaigns and to scale up where necessary in order to convert leads to customers.
• Help to develop our Marketing Automation strategy and approach, and upskill other members of the team in Marketing Automation best practices.
About You (in addition to usual traits!)
• 3-5 years demonstrable experience in B2B digital marketing.
• Extensive ‘Hands-on’ experience of building campaigns using Hubspot.
• Previous experience orchestrating Hubspot connections/data flows with different MarTech platforms and reporting suites.
We aim to be an equal opportunity recruiter and we are determined to ensure that no applicant receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements.