burbank, United States
Flexible on Experience
Joshua Serlin (Cybernetic)
almost 2 years ago
On behalf of a large entertainment client, Cybernetic Search have been mandated to find a Manager of Security Operations. This position will be to manage the client's outsourced Security Operations Center (SOC).
The successful candidate will be monitoring, and enforcing the operational processes, practices, and standards for the Managed Security Service Provider and sensitive security related systems and applications.
Key Experience Required
- CISSP, CISM certifications preferred.
- majority of information security background in security operations, and incident response.
- Experience with managing vendor relationships.
- Unix and Windows system administration.
- Experience with Firewalls and Intrusion Detection Systems
- Experience with Security Anomaly Detection and tuning of signatures is required.
For more information or to apply, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org