Key Account Manager – Los Angeles
We’re growing and are looking for experienced and dedicated salespeople to join our team in Los Angeles, CA. This role plays an integral part in the success of the global sales team, and will be responsible for driving new sales and partnering with existing customers to solve their business challenges. With an uncapped commission plan, a competitive base salary, and an incredible team of people around you, it’s a really exciting time to join!
- Bachelor’s degree and/or a proven track record in sales
- 2+ years as a software sales Account Executive or in a quota-carrying role
- Experience selling complex solutions to multiple stakeholders, or selling directly to the C-suite
- Genuine interest in technology
- Extraordinary communication skills, both written and oral
- Strong closing skills
- Positive, winning mentality willing to go above and beyond
As a Key Account Manager, you’ll be responsible for driving new sales within a set of existing Enterprise Accounts.
With market-leading software solutions and well-respected thought leadership in your back pocket, you’ll act as a guide and strategic partner to some of our biggest US customers. You’ll become intimately knowledgeable about their key business challenges, and tailor insights that challenge their status quo in line with increasing database development pressures.
- Directly manage all aspects of the sales process including prospecting, business proposals, POC planning, closing, and account care. In many cases you’ll also need to quarterback a team effort; bringing in help from sales engineering, SDRs, Product Managers, Marketing, and renewals reps to ensure success in a target timeframe.
- Act as a guide and strategic partner to customers by becoming intimately knowledgeable about their key business challenges
- Use Salesforce to manage customer interactions, the sales process, and reporting
- Travel to customer locations when required
- Participate in team-building and company-growth activities including strategy setting, sales training, marketing efforts and customer care
We aim to be an equal opportunity recruiter and we are determined to ensure that no applicant receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements.