One of our top publicly traded cyber security software clients is looking to bring on multiple experienced sales professionals in a Key Account Director role based out of San Francisco. This will be a hybrid role with some in office, some remote work, and some travel to be expected.
The role will be focused on strategic enterprise accounts, comprising of the Global 500. You will work with your supporting team to identify opportunities, map accounts, and expand key stakeholder relationships. This is a full cycle, closing role, and therefore you will be responsible for the entire sales process from prospecting to post sales account management.
As a Key Account Director you will report directly to the senior leadership team.
Day to day you’ll be:
• Working closely with a dedicated BDR team to identify opportunities
• Attending meetings to present and discuss Cyber challenges /priorities with Enterprise clients
• Taking the lead in running product demonstrations with Enterprise Scale opportunities
• Running commercial negotiations
• Working closely with dedicated Subject Matter Experts to address complicated use-cases
• Mapping key accounts and developing strategic relationships with executive stakeholders (CLevel)
• 2+ years full cycle sales experience with a complex sale at the Enterprise level (Essential)
• Experience at selling software (Desirable)
• Experience of working within the Security Industry (Desireable)
• Ability to work autonomously – but also co-ordinate with multi-disciplined teams (Essential)
• Must have a bachelors degree from a top school and over a 3.0 GPA regardless of sales experience