JCW is currently recruiting on behalf of a leading Hedge Fund for a Data Engineer in their Equities team. They are looking for someone to sit in their New York City office.
- You will own the data ingestion, transformation, and interfacing to help facilitate the traders' investment decisions.
- Opportunity to work with a wide range of data, including alternative data in areas like geolocation, credit card, social media.
- Work closely with quants and data scientists to design, develop, and test solutions that answer complex questions related to financial markets.
- Help build and automate the data pipelines that improve the efficiency, quality of our data platform.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Strong Python and SQL programming skills
- Strong experience working with Big Data tools like Hadoop, Spark, PySpark, AirFlow, Jupyter, Kafka etc.
- Experience with any of the following areas is a plus: Distributed Computing, Natural Language Processing, Machine Learning
Jack Fisher recruits exclusively for IT & Cyber professionals across the financial services and professional services sectors. For more information regarding this position please contact Jack Fisher at 646 517 8608 or firstname.lastname@example.org