Los Angeles, United States
6 months ago
Our Los Angeles based client is looking to add an IT Telecommunications specialist to their team. This role is a contract to hire and we are only accepting US Citizen/Green Card candidates at this point in time as we can not provide sponsorship.
Provide primary support for the Global Unified Communications Telephony platforms, mobile phones, and Contact Centers. Manage, monitor, troubleshoot, and resolves technical issues over the phone.
Responsibility (Technical Support – 60%, Admin - 40%)
- Provide primary telephony support for corporate telephony phone systems and basic support for Contact Center use and functionality
- Respond promptly to customer support requests and issues.
- Provide primary support to corporate mobile phones devices and users.
- Create effective documentation/KB content for the UC/Telephony platforms
- Must have excellent communication skills
- Assist in the User setup/administration/support for UC/CC systems as well as the configuration / testing deployment of SIP phones and the evaluation / selection / deployment and support of Headsets
- Assist in the setup/maintenance of IVR/AA and other voice recordings.
- Assist in the processing of invoices and payments of telecommunications bills.