About the Job
JCW is working in partnership with a specialized financial institution that plays a critical role in the foreign exchange market. Our client seeks a talented going candidate to join their team in an IT Audit Manager role. As a vital member of the Tech audit team, you will gain significant exposure to senior leadership while serving as a subject matter expert on various elements of IT risk, including cyber security, application controls, and disaster recovery.
This role will operate in a flexible hybrid format but will have some in-office requirements to meet with stakeholders.
- Execute complex IT audit projects
- Develop and maintain working relationships with stakeholders
- Serve as a subject matter expert for integrated audits
- Over 5 years of experience in IT Risk assessment, preferably across multiple lines of defense
- Extensive experience working within the financial services industry
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology or related field
We aim to be an equal opportunity recruiter and we are determined to ensure that no applicant receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements.