Concord, United States
Joshua Serlin (Cybernetic)
4 months ago
IT Security Incident Response Analyst
On behalf of a Fortune 500 company based in the San Francisco Bay Area, Cybernetic Search are looking for an IT Security Incident Response Analyst to work as part of a SOC and monitor and act on potential security issues.
The successful candidate will:
- Perform forensic analysis and hunting for malicious activity.
- Work with Security engineering team to analyze SIEM use cases
- Monitor external event sources for security intelligence
Key Experience needed:
- Prior Incident Response experience
- Memory forensic analysis experience
- SANS certification such as GREM, GCFA, GREM, GNFA, ENCE or related
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field