Representing a large traditional bank who has seen major growth over the last few years. Due to this rapid growth they are working to revamp their IT Risk program from the ground up. You would be joining the InfoSec team and leading teams in increasing the overall security posture of the bank.
- Manages and oversees a specialized team of security and technology experts with a significant impact on the bank’s overall cybersecurity strategy.
- May serve as the leader of cross-organizational projects or initiatives aimed at reducing risk and achieving targets.
- Effectively communicates with IT and business management, including top executives and board-level committees, on important cybersecurity issues.
- Establishes clear and actionable goals and objectives for the team, providing coaching, training, and leadership. Provides regular written and verbal updates to senior IT and business leaders.
- Frequently engages with external partners in law enforcement, regulatory agencies, and the intelligence community.
We aim to be an equal opportunity recruiter and we are determined to ensure that no applicant receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements.