Los Angeles, United States
2 months ago
One of my top clients in the financial services space is looking to add an Information Security Architect to their team. This could also be considered a Deputy CISO role, it will be working hand in hand with the CISO, and report into them.
Assess and manage technology risks in our Digital Banking Transformation projects and cloud initiatives. Provide compliance guidance per Bank’s IS and Application development standards and provide support to Technology Development Units in their software development Lifecycle. Design and implement Secure SDLC processes.
The team needs to expand its capability to ensure security requirements are assessed for Cloud projects and architecture/design of the hybrid Cloud usage incorporates required security measures.
- 8 years of demonstrated experience with focus in areas such as systems, network or security
- Fluency with Microsoft Azure and AWS
- Previous hands-on experience in designing secure cloud implementations involving SAAS, PAAS and IAAS
- Strong demonstrated knowledge of web protocols, encryption protocols and an in-depth knowledge of Linux/Unix tools and architecture
- Strong background in Authentication and Authorization concepts
- Ability to develop and implement policies and procedures and facilitate implementation of DevSecOps
- Comprehension of algorithms and processes for programmatic automation via scripting or programming languages (Python, Ruby, shell, perl, etc.)
- Well-rounded background in host, network and application security
- Maturity, judgment, mentoring, nurturing, negotiation/influence skills, analytical skills, and team leader skills
- Strong analytical and communication skills, a risk mitigation mindset, and ability to escalate at appropriate levels of urgency.
- BS degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or 8 years equivalent technology experience