Bay Area or Dallas, United States
29 days ago
Role: Head of Sales
Location: Texas or California
Permanent - Full Time
Reports To C - Level Executives
- You will be at the forefront of building our sales team and scaling it with the business.
- You will lead sales growth by taking full ownership of the sales pipeline from lead generation to growing and developing the sales team.
- You will work closely with the executive team to optimize the sales strategy and implement processes to efficiently scale the team.
Responsibilities and Duties:
Grow revenue and manage the sales pipeline
- Develop effective sales strategies to target different key industry verticals.
Develop best practices and processes that can be easily scaled as we grow
- Work with leadership to set sales metrics that will be used to optimize the sales team performance.
- Continuously optimize the sales team performance by monitoring performance and metrics at all stages.
- Build and develop training material and Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) to help new team members ramp up quickly and be at their best.
? 8+ years of total experience in sales organizations including:
- Experience in the restaurant and hospitality industry.
- Experience leading and growing a sales organization.
- A passion for achieving goals and helping others achieve theirs.
- Extensive knowledge of sales methods and best practices.
- Excellent communications skills; very articulate, strong public speaking and writing skills, strong interpersonal skills, strong cross functional skills, ability to work well within a team.
- Excellent organizational and project management skills, ability to prioritize, and solid financial acumen.
- Very motivated self-starter and able to work without daily guidance.
- Experience in a startup or similar fast-paced environment where there is frequent change.
- Ability to travel as needed.
We aim to be an equal opportunity recruiter and we are determined to ensure that no applicant receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements.