Los Angeles, United States
11 months ago
One of our top clients in the Entertainment space is looking to hire a Head of Corporate Systems at their headquarters in Los Angeles, CA. This is a "VP" level role that reports directly into the CIO
Salary: 200-250 ( discretionary bonus + full benefits )
- Partner with business stakeholders (CXOs) to develop
a vision and roadmap for core corporate systems.
- Partner with the Finance function to set a vision for Finance Systems Program (ERP Systems) with a focus on MS Dynamics. Other key technologies include: Concur, Workday (integration support only) and financial planning tools.
- Oversee the Corporate Systems department with direct FTE responsibility of 5-10 resources + contractors and budgetary responsibility of approximately 3-4 million. Conduct annual budgetary planning for the department.
- Partner with the Office of the General Counsel to establish a systems roadmap and see through implementation and support of those systems.
- Partner with the HR department in support of their integration and general technology needs.
- Oversee the development of a company-wide strategy for collaboration and document management platforms and drive the implementation and adoption of these tools.
- Ensure all corporate tech solutions are delivered, supported, adopted and evolve with the business needs.
- Advise on solution options for all corporate groups with respect to risks, cost vs benefit analysis and impacts on end-user business processes / workflows and applications for the core corporate functions.
- Manage the overall corporate systems program by communicating with business stakeholders and project managers to ensure awareness of progress, risks, and results.
- Identify and mitigate potential problems and conflicts with delivery of tech solutions. Partner with the business stakeholders on escalations and drive resolution.
- Establish a “trusted advisor” relationship with business stakeholders and ensure business stakeholder’s expectations are set and identify and resolve disconnects.
- Manage technology vendors and external resource relationships required to support the portfolio.
- Hire, develop, coach, and motivate staff.
- Experience in the product and service management of financial systems for AP, AR, GL, Trust Accounting and Treasury workflows and business processes
- Finance and Accounting background required
- Microsoft Dynamics 365/AX, Concur, Workday, NetDocuments, O365 and Box experience a plus
- Familiarity with SAAS and Cloud a plus
- Media and Entertainment, SOX compliance and M&A experience a plus
- Strong professional etiquette and ability to diffuse and resolve conflicts both internally and externally
- Excellent interpersonal skills and communication skills, including written, verbal and presentation skills
- Ability to effectively interface with all levels, up to and including C-suite
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Excellent team building and collaboration skills
- Global experience preferred
- Knowledge of basic SDLC methodologies including Agile