Bay Area , United States
about 1 year ago
One of my top consulting clients is looking for a Firmware Development Engineer in the Bay Area to work on contract with the following skillset:
- Ownership of system design and firmware on hardware prototype projects and development platforms.
- Collaborating in a team environment across engineering disciplines.
- Experimenting with and implementing interfaces to various sensors.
- Developing USB HID based interfaces and bootloaders.
- Coding firmware to drive novel display systems and cameras.
- Devising and implementing low-latency network interface protocols.
- Coding programs and scripts as necessary to test embedded systems.
- Work closely with various core tech teams and other organizations to define prototyping scope and applications towards various technology roadmaps and products.