We are looking for an Ethereum blockchain developer to join our engineering team and work with Non-Fungible Tokens (ERC-721 & ERC-1155).
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Write the Smart-Contracts code for the blockchain aspects the platform
- Participate to the development on either Frontend or Backend pieces interacting with the smart-contracts
- Participate in the Design and Production of the whole The platform
- Collaborate with other team members on the Architecture of the Mechanics, Economic System and Smart-Contracts of the Blockchain components of the ecosystem
- Collaborate with other team members on the Technical Aspects (technical stack, code reviews, choice of solutions etc)
- Guarantee the implementation of secure and optimal smart-contract code
- Participate actively in writing of the Technical Documentation of the code and systems developed for the platform
- Propose additional design or mechanics that could generate additional engagement and revenue on the ecosystem
- Communicate on regular basis with the team (using weekly reporting and scrum methodology) to follow the status and progress
We aim to be an equal opportunity recruiter and we are determined to ensure that no applicant receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements.
|+1 (424) 231-7493|