JCW is currently hiring on behalf of a leading hedge fund that is looking for a Support Engineer to join their team in the New York or Chicago office. They are looking for someone with a strong desire to build up their technical skills and eventually transition in to a more technical team in the business.
- You will handle the technical support and administration for various issues including all internal end user software, hardware, operating systems, and connectivity.
- Escalate issues and provide user assistance to other teams as needed so any issues are solved efficiently.
- You will work closely with senior traders and management helping them with any system or other technical issues.
- Minimum of Bachelor's degree. Ideally in Computer Science or a similar field.
- At least 2 years experience handling general desktop support work.
- Experience troubleshooting issues across various areas including: desktop hardware, operating systems, software, network, etc.
- Previous programming experience in Python or similar scripting languages is a plus.
|+1 (646) 517-8608|