San Francisco, United States
$140,000 - $160,000
Joshua Serlin (Cybernetic)
8 months ago
This position would focus on helping build the hardware and software interfaces that enable the company to host and operate wide range of satellites. They are launching their first satellite this year and are excited to grow their team.
• Debugs spacecraft embedded software designs through the use of systematic tests to develop, apply, and meet quality requirements.
• Develops, modifies, and executes software test plans.
• Analyzes test results to ensure correct functionality, determine root causes of failures, and recommends corrective action.
• Consults with development engineers in resolution of problems.
• 10+ years of Developing, reviewing, and implementing test plans from scratch;
• Extensive experience in Python and Jupyter Notebooks;
• Validation of embedded platforms.