Sunnyvale, United States
Joshua Serlin (Cybernetic)
4 months ago
On behalf of a fast growth firm based in the South Bay SF area, Cybernetic Search have been tasked to source an exceptional Embedded Software Architect to architect, design and implement real-time OS framework for the company's devices.
The successful candidate will:
- Architect, Design, Implement, API enhancements for the platform.
- Providing optimized kernel and computer vision APIs to allow data to flow more efficiently.
- Debug Memory issues on a daily basis, including the use of debuggers, logic analyzers etc.
- Work with other teams to debug cross-functional issues such as memory corruption, timing issues, and performance issues.
Key experience required:
- MS or higher is preferred
- 8+ years experience in embedded software development
- Fluent in the C language
- Experience desired in Linux
- Experience with using jtag debuggers, logic analyzers and other debuggers
- 5-10 years Experience with real-time and time-critical systems
- Experience with computer vision vision
Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.