San Francisco Bay Area, United States
Joshua Serlin (Cybernetic)
11 months ago
On behalf of a medical device company in the San Francisco Bay Area, Cybernetic Search are seeking a Director of Mechanical Engineering that will help to develop new products and put them out to market.
The successful candidate will drive innovation from the component to system level in a well-funded R&D environment.
- 7 + years of product development experience.
- 4+ years managing a team of mechanical engineers
- Extensive CAD design (Solidworks)
- Basic knowledge of electronics and optics
- Experience contributing to successful product introductions including at least one significant program from proof-of-concept through pilot production and a strong understanding of product development best practices.
- In depth knowledge of mechanical engineering principles and material properties of metals, ceramics, and plastics.
- Degree in mechanical engineering
For more information or to apply, please contact email@example.com