Cybernetic is currently hiring for a Director, Azure Data Architect for a leading consulting firm in the US. You will be responsible for designing complex technical projects and architecture based on MS Azure environments. Your responsibilities will also include: designing/constructing data pipelines and data streams, building out data service APIs, turning client business needs into technical solutions, and building out data architecture using Azure cloud technologies.
* Unfortunately sponsorship is unavailable for this position. It is only open to US Citizens and Green Card holders.
– 12+ years of IT/Data/Cloud experience, including a minimum of 5 years working on MS Azure Data Architecture.
– Extensive experience with SQL Server, Azure SQL, and Azure Data Lake Store.
– Experience working on ETL and BI projects.
– Experience in Azure Data Factory, HDF, Nifi, Kafka, Azure Stream Analytics, Azure Analysis Services, Data Lake Analytics Storm, Sqoop, SSIS, IDQ are highly preferred.
– Experience in Azure Data Catalog, Apache Solr, and Azure Search.
– Extensive experience working with Agile development methodologies.
– MS Azure & Azure Data Architect certifications are a plus.
– B.A. or B.S. in Computer Science, IT or related field.
We aim to be an equal opportunity recruiter and we are determined to ensure that no applicant receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements.