Los Angeles , United States
3 months ago
Data Scientist/Machine Learning Engineer
The Data Scientist will work with other Data Engineers, Machine Learning Engineers, Designers and Project Managers on interdisciplinary projects, using Maths, Stats and Machine Learning to derive structure and knowledge from raw data across various industry sectors.
Location: Schaumburg IL and Los Angeles, CA
- MSc or PhD level in the field of Computer Science, Machine Learning, Applied Statistics, Mathematics
- Experience in statistical modelling and machine learning techniques
- Programming experience in at least two of the following languages: Python, R, Scala, SQL
- Experience in applying data science methods to business problems
- Experience in applying advanced analytical and statistical methods in the commercial world
- Good presentation and communication skills, with the ability to explain complex analytical concepts to people from other fields
Will work in multi-disciplinary environments harnessing data to provide real-world impact for organizations . Will influence many of the recommendations our clients need to positively change their businesses and enhance performance.
- Use Maths, Stats and Machine learning to derive key insights across various industry sectors.
- Write code to advance our internal Data Science toolbox
- Mentor Fellow Data Engineers
- Play an active role in leading team meetings and workshops with clients
- Work on complex data sets from some of the world’s largest organizations
- Work in a multi-disciplinary environment mixing highly skilled people in data science, data engineering and design
- Build strong links with the academic world and constantly share ideas and stay ahead of the curve on the latest methods
- How successful projections on real world problems across a variety of industries are completed through referencing past deliveries of end to end machine learning pipelines
- Build products alongside the engineering team and evolve the engineering process to scale with data, handling complex problems and advanced client situations
- Be able to focus on modelling by working alongside the Data Engineering team which focuses on the wrangling, clean-up and transformation of data.
- Best practices in software development and productions machine learning by working with our Machine Learning Engineering teams which optimize code for model development and scale it
- Work with Visual Design teams to interpret your complex models into stunning and user-focused visualizations
- Using new technologies and problem-solving skills in a multicultural and creative environment
- You will work on the frameworks and libraries that our teams of Data Engineers use to progress from data to impact. You will guide global companies through data science solutions to transform their businesses and enhance performance across industries including healthcare, automotive, energy and elite sport.