Job Title: Data Scientist
Location: San Francisco Bay Area
Full Time, Permanent, W-2
- Executing Data Mining Projects, creating predictive models (statistical regression, neural nets, deep learning, decision trees, SVM, ensembles), clustering (k-means, DBSCAN or other) or Bayesian networks
- Programming experience in Python and other related libraries like Scikit-Learn, NumPy, SciPy and Pandas
- Experience in Deep Learning, such as TensorFlow, Keras, PyTorch, ONNX, convolutional neural networks (CNN) or Long Short Term Memory (LSTM) neural network architectures.
- OpenCV or other image processing tools or libraries are a must have as majority of projects are related to image recognition
- Candidates typically have a MS or Ph.D. in Computer Science
We aim to be an equal opportunity recruiter and we are determined to ensure that no applicant receives less favorable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements.