JCW have been engaged by an IT Services company in the Netherlands who are hiring a Data Scientist. Our client primarily works with companies within banking and financial services.
In this role, you will:
- Develop marginal cost models using cost data and cloud usage.
- Collect, analyse, and interpret cost related data.
- Present relevant data to stakeholders as well as providing insight into the relevant metrics; advise on how to decrease costs whilst increasing efficiency.
Experience you will need to apply:
- BSc in the field of Computer Science, Engineering, Econometrics, Statistics, or a related field; MSc is a plus.
- 3+ years data science experience; preferably within IT or the Financial Services sector.
- Strong experience building and maintaining ETL pipelines (preferably using Spark).
- Hands-on experience working with PySpark.
- Familiarity with cloud infrastructure and technologies – preferably AWS or Google Cloud Platform.
- Problem solving and critical thinking skills.
- You are a team player willing to collaborate and work with the team and wider business.
Get in touch with me at
Due to a high volume of applications, we are unable to get back to everyone. If you haven’t heard from us in 7 days, we regret to inform you that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Not the right position for you? Refer someone to us for the chance to receive up to £250 worth of gift vouchers!
We aim to be an equal opportunity recruiter and we are determined to ensure that no applicant receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements.
|+31 (0) 203 698 101|