Los Angeles County
about 2 months ago
My client is an Esports analytics firm based in the greater Los Angeles area. They are looking for their next lead frontend engineer with the opportunity to grow into an Engineering Manager role! The role reports directly into their VP of Engineering. For more details submit an updated resume today!
- MS in Statistics, Analytics, Data Science or related field (PhD preferred)
- 5+ years experience in a professional environment in the following domains: statistical modeling, graph analysis, clustering methods, time-series forecasting
- 3+ years working with at least two of the following machine learning frameworks: Keras, PyTorch, Tensorflow, Apache Spark, Scikit-Learn, Caffe, Numpy, Pandas and Matplotlib
- 5+ years working with Python and R in a professional environment
- Expertise in data analysis
- Cloud Technologies (AWS, Google Cloud, etc.)
- A sense of humor!
Bonus if you have:
- Worked with extremely complex data sets
- Worked with Airflow
- Passion for Esports and gaming
- Past start-up experience