Seattle, United States
7 months ago
One of our top consulting clients is looking to hire Data Scientists to long term 12+ Month projects in the Seattle area. US Citizen and Green card candidates are preferred
This role requires an in-depth understanding of statistics, as well as basic programming and data management skills. Success will require strong statistical problem-solving skills and the ability to leverage cutting-edge big data technologies.
- Good Knowledge of SQL (3+ years) creating advanced queries in a high impact role.
- Must have experience with Web Analytics.
- Knowledge of Statistics and Machine Learning techniques.
- Masters in Stats, computer science or related field
- Knowledge of R or Python (3+ years)
- Knowledge of C# (at least 1 year)
- Experience building data pipelines
- A portfolio of NLP projects to showcase and discuss
- Experience in marketing analytics, attribution modeling, or click-stream data analysis
- Working in Hadoop, Redshift, or Spark
- Translating business and product questions into analytics projects
- Developing production grade solution is a huge plus