Cybernetic Search have been engaged by an international Consulting client who are hiring a Data Engineer. This role is located in Utrecht and will be a full-time position.
N.B. In line with local COVID-19 regulations, successful applicants will be required to work remotely. Working in the office will resume once it is safe to do so.
- Design and implement data architectures, including data lakes, databases and streaming IoT pipelines.
- Integration of machine learning models.
- Optimize and reduce time spent on data issues and data requests.
- You will have around 3 years’ experience data engineering experience.
- Experienced in data analytics platforms (i.e. Databricks) and one of the following data orchestration frameworks (e.g. Azure Data Factory, Airflow, SSIS).
- Experience in Azure DevOps and CI/CD.
- Proficient ins Python and SQL – NoSQL, Pyspark/Scala is a plus.
- Familiar with Agile/Scrum methodologies.
- Fluent Dutch and English capabilities.
Apply here or email your CV to
Alternatively, refer or share with someone you know who may be interested!
Due to a high volume of applications, we are unable to get back to everyone. If you haven’t heard from us in 7 days, we regret to inform you that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
We aim to be an equal opportunity recruiter and we are determined to ensure that no applicant receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements.
|+31 (0) 203 698 101|