Our client is looking for an offensive security focused Team Lead Penetration tester. Offensive security will be the core focus of the role, and as the technical team lead, you will assist penetration testing team members by providing guidance during active assessments.
Some responsibilities include:
1. Lead advanced network, cloud based, web and Wi-Fi penetration testing engagements, as well as conduct internal penetration testing infrastructure support and development.
2. Assist clients in identifying and engineering solutions that remediate their vulnerabilities
3. Ensure continued quality of penetration tests
1. Minimum of five years of cybersecurity experience is required.
2. CEH, CISSP, CRTP, GPEN, GWAPT, OSCE, OSCP, OSEP, OSWE, OSWP, or similar certification is strongly preferred.
3. Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Cybersecurity, Digital Forensics, Electrical Engineering, Information Assurance, Information Systems, Information Technology, Management Information Systems (MIS), or related field is required.
If you're interested, do not hesitate to reach out!