Reporting to the deputy CRO on behalf of a large crypto trading firm, you’ll lead business continuity, disaster recovery, and crisis management functions. As BCP Risk Manager you’ll build this program from the ground up and have a direct impact on the development within the enterprise risk program.
- Build, review, and oversee business continuity, disaster recovery, and crisis management functions
- Serve as subject matter expert on BCP/DR and work across teams
- Present and report findings to senior leadership to drive change and improvements
- Identify and improve how the business deals with threats, disruptions, and disasters
You should apply if:
- 5+ years of BCP/ DR management experience
- Knowledge of risk management, control framework, information security, and regulations
- An independent and enthusiastic self-starter who can work with little supervision
- Experience in financial services
For more info about this or other roles please contact Ellen Tierney at firstname.lastname@example.org or 917-546-7243.
We aim to be an equal opportunity recruiter and we are determined to ensure that no applicant receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements.