On behalf of an industry leading, fast growth start-up, Cybernetic Search have been tasked to find a Cyber Threat Security Analyst to join their growing security team.
Due to Covid this role is 100% remote for now, with the idea of it being on-site in Arlington, Virginia when agreed safe to do so.
- Detect, respond, and report on cyber threats/incidents that may impact the environment using security tools such as a SIEM, IDS/IPS, EDR, firewalls, and more
- Conduct event analysis and triage of security alerts
- Proactively search for Indicators of Compromise (IOC) and Advanced Cyber Threat tactics, techniques, and procedures (TTP)
- Lead development of threat detection signatures, analytics, and correlation rules
- 3+ years of experience in information security
- 3+ years of experience in security monitoring and/or digital forensics, incident response
- 3+ years of experience with threat detection and/or threat hunting
- Bonus: Experience with cloud technologies such as AWS, GCP, and/or Azure
- Bonus exp in Scripting (Python, Bash, Ruby)
- Security Certifications
Offers competitive salary, stock options & very strong benefits package.
For more information or to apply directly, reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org