LA, SF, Austin, Chicago, NYC, United States
6 months ago
One of our start-up clients in the Cyber Security space that is currently valued at over a billion dollars is looking to rapidly expand their teams in San Francisco, Los Angeles, Austin, Chicago, and New York.
We are looking for individuals with:
- A STEM degree from a top 150 university internationally and a GPA over 3.2
- 1-5 years of professional experience
- Enthusiasm for innovation, experimentation and self-development in the cyber security field
- Experience with customer-facing activities (pre-/post-sales), as well as security and network consulting
- Practical experience with network and security devices/systems, e.g. Cisco, Juniper, Firewalls, IDS, IPS, SIEM
- Knowledge of the TCP/IP, and common networking protocols
You will be accountable for the delivery of Proof of Value engagement from end to end and present Threat Intelligence Reports and advise accordingly to variety of audiences from technical audience to C-level executives.