On behalf of a well-known federal consulting business, you will support a team of cyber security professionals working to assess and secure innovative solutions in support of government and commercial enterprises. As a cyber sales engineer, you’ll work closely with the sales team to identify needs of potential customers and facilitate development of security consulting and assessment services, as well as security team leadership to estimate and develop quotes and proposals.
Day-to-day, you will:
- Prepare and present technical sales material as well as provide technical support to potential customers
- Support sales managers during customer meetings
- Document interactions and provide timely and accurate responses to questions and concerns from potential customers
- Provide feedback to management regarding perceived customer needs and industry trends
You should apply if you have:
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal with strong presentation skills
- General knowledge of networks, protocols, security configurations, cryptography, identity and access management, and the systems development cycle
- Knowledge of NIST 800 series guidelines (800-30, 800-37, 800-53 and 53A, 800-60, 800-171, etc.)
- Or are working towards one or more of the following certifications: CISSP, CEH, CAP, Security+, GSEC, or equivalent
To apply for this job please visit cyberneticsearch.com.
Joshua Serlin (Cybernetic)
|+1 (424) 231-7494|