New York City , United States
4 months ago
One of our start-up clients in the Cyber Security space that is currently valued at over a billion dollars is looking to rapidly expand their team in New York City.
We are looking for individuals with:
- A STEM degree from a top 150 university internationally and a GPA over 3.0
- 0-5 years of professional experience
- Knowledge of network protocols and troubleshooting of TCP/IP, with a strong focus of key protocols such as DHCP, DNS, Kerberos, etc.
- Experience with customer-facing activities (pre-/post-sales) and consulting is a plus
- You will provide expertise and troubleshooting relating to network traffic, act as a technical touch point between a client’s network team, partners, and the Cyber Technology Specialists, and Provide feedback and reporting to account managers on the development of deployments.
- Additionally you may be asked to design and build custom client integrations and define solution architectures.