New York City , United States
9 months ago
One of my clients in the legal tech space is looking to build out their Customer Success Management Team in NYC.
- Act as the core point of contact and liaise between clients, sales, and technical teams
- Work with customers and sales teams to solve problems and resolve issues/queries quickly
- Monitor customer support channels and system monitoring
- Respond to all customer queries and triage, or solve appropriately
- Achieve and in-depth knowledge of all products
- Provide direct updates on a daily basis to management
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in a scientific, technical or engineering discipline, with a GPA of 3.0 or above
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written
- Excellent customer facing skills
- Articulate and motivated self-starter with a problem-solving attitude
- Organised with excellent time management skills with an ability to prioritize effectively - Proven ability to work autonomously and in a team in an innovative fast-paced environment whilst delivering to deadlines
- Experience in customer-facing support is desirable, but not essential
- Practical experience with developing or supporting web-based applications and related technologies is also desirable, but not essential.