One of my top clients in the Cyber Security space that has a multi billion dollar valuation is looking to add a few Customer Success Executives to their team in Los Angeles.
- Manage inbound inquiries from existing customers, ensuring that each customer gains maximum utility from their software deployment.
- Manage customer escalations to resolution, leveraging cross-functional teams within the business.
- Work closely with Commercial Directors, Account Executives, Subject Matter Experts, Technical Resources and Cyber Threat Analysts who will support you in performing your role.
- Have excellent organizational and project management skills, working with high valued customers in a pressurized environment.
- Constantly conduct health checks to drive satisfaction and retention.
For this role you need to be tenacious, driven and have the following skill set:
- Minimum 3.0 grade point average from a leading University
- 1 to 3 years experience in a role that encompasses Customer Operations, Customer Success, Technical Account Management, Client Service or Consulting
- Ability to manage complex crisis situations in a confident and calm manner
- Able to effectively communicate with senior business professionals
- Familiarity with enterprise networking technology
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Willing to travel
- Strong time management skills, self-motivated, goal-orientated, team-oriented
We aim to be an equal opportunity recruiter and we are determined to ensure that no applicant receives less favorable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements.