Los Angeles, United States
Joshua Serlin (Cybernetic)
25 days ago
Do you want to work for an artificial intelligence company that can save lives?
Our client, who is looking to revolutionize he medical imaging space has retained us to find a CTO to lead the entire R&D function. Interested?
- Build and run a Research & Development team in the artificial intelligence software space
- Work with and manage product delivery for clients
- Be hands on in research and deliver new machine learning and data approaches
- Lead the team through the FDA process, covering all aspects
Do you have:
- Both medical imaging/healthcare experience and 8+ years leading software development teams
- FDA process experience
- A passion for machine learning and data