JCW is currently recruiting on behalf of an investment management firm in the Austin area that is looking for someone with strong data analytics and corporate actions experience within fixed income.
- You will be an important link between various different teams within the business including Portfolio Management, Compliance, Account Management, and Legal as you process all corporate actions on behalf of their clients.
- You will have the chance to work on various different events including exchanges, dutch auctions, optional puts, dividend reinvestments as well as others.
- As the regulatory and client service environment is constantly changing you will have the opportunity to be at the front of this and gaining exposure across various areas of the company.
- At least 2 years of financial markets experience and a strong understanding of fixed income fundamentals.
- Hands-on experience with analytical tools like SQL, Python, VBA.
- Prior experience in Corporate/Class Actions is preferred.
- CFA/MBA qualified, or currently studying towards either is a plus too.
|+1 (646) 517-8608|