Seattle, United States
over 1 year ago
Job Title: Senior Java Developer
Rate: 80-85 can increase depending on experience
About the Role:
We are looking for a Senior Java Software Engineer to develop product software that leverages innovative technologies and cloud services. The ideal candidate will have strong full-stack experience developing rich and intuitive consumer-facing products or highly integrated Java enterprise applications.
In a nutshell, we are building a solution for a Fortune 50 telecommunications company that integrates all social platforms allowing customer service to securely interact directly with customers as well as providing self-service capabilities. The team and this role specifically will work across all the social and messaging applications such as Twitter, Facebook, SMS, etc.
Senior Developers are good at:
- Writing server-side application logic in Java or another JVM-based environments
- Implementing new features and optimizing existing ones from server-side controller logic to browser code
- Working closely across a variety of teams including product management, interaction designers, and backend engineers
- Coming with a dedicated?and enthusiastic approach to solving problems
- Using a detailed approach to writing tests
- 5+ years software development experience
- A strong technical background coding in Java 7 or 8
- Experience with creating and consuming RESTful, Query, and hybrid APIs using OAuth 2.0
- Java microservices in Spring Cloud is highly preferred
- Java microservices in Spring Boot is required
- Experience with AWS technologies such as S3 and Dynamo DB.
- Experience with Kafka is highly preferred.
- Hands-on experience with the latest technologies and delivery methodologies: microservices, AWS, docker, Angular 2
- Technical depth that allows you to rapidly fix bugs?
- Experience with continuous integration development environment
- Knowledge of core CS concepts such?as: common data structures and algorithms, profiling/optimization, cost optimization problems/machine learning
- Proficient in writing server-side application logic in Java or another JVM-based environment
- Deep understanding of Java API integration technologies and practical experience
- Experience with Java microservices in Spring Cloud and Spring Boot
- Familiarity with common source control systems