JCW have been engaged by a leading Technology provider to recruit for a Computer Vision Researcher for their Amsterdam office. This role is open to permanent candidates and freelancers.
- You will be developing state of the art Machine Learning techniques as part of a search engine product the business are developing.
- You will be developing computer vision related algorithms, based on neural networks and deep learning.
- You will have a specific focus on image, video, and multimedia within the context of the video search channel of the search engine.
- Hands on experience with offline/real-time video processing and computer vision algorithms and applications (object detection, segmentation, tracking, recognition, classification, tagging, summarization).
- You will hold a PhD in Computer Science or Engineering (with a focus on Machine Learning or Computer Vision).
- Essential technology experience:
- C or C++ or Python
- Deep Learning frameworks (e.g. Some of the following: CNN, RNN, Tensorflow, Pytorch)
- Open source libraries
We aim to be an equal opportunity recruiter and we are determined to ensure that no applicant receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements.
|+31 (0) 202 170 621|