Mountain View, United States
10 months ago
We have been tasked to search for strong research engineers looking to join a cutting edge startup organization that is actively turning research in CV and ML into actual clinical products, with a focus on digital pathology.
They are creating a portfolio of Software as a Medical Devices (SaMDs) for pathologists and oncologists to use in a clinical setting, and are looking for someone who is passionate about real-world applications of medical research.
This role is only available as a Full-Time opportunity, contractors will not be eligible.
The successful candidates will:
- Have their finger on the pulse of the current research in the medical field related to CV and AI/ML.
- Be actively interested or have experience in digital pathology.
Key Skills & Experience:
- PhD or Masters with 2+ years of experience.
- Highly competent with C++ and Python programming/algorithms.
- Strong in at least 1 of the Deep Learning Frameworks (Pytorch, Caffe, Tensorflow, etc.)
- Knowledge of Medical Imaging
- Strong Linux and multi-threaded GPU programming
- Publications or Journals at any of the major CV/ML
- Knowledge/Reseach in Digital Pathology