10 months ago
My client is a fast growth start-up organization looking for Computer Vision Engineer both at a Junior and Senior Level. This Engineer will handle development of computer vision platforms and algortihms for the client. The Senior Engineer will lead an extremely dynamic fast growing team, helping train and build the team while maintaining an active presence in the development of the platform. while still being extremely hands on with management potential as the team grows. The Junior Engineer will have a chance to utilize their skill set and build out an exciting platform, with extreme growth potentiial.
- PhD 1 years experience or MS with 3 years experience minimum
- Experience with 3D image reconstruction, pose estimation, or PCL's
- Publications/ Conference leadership in the Computer Vision field (CVPR preferred)
- Experience coding in C++, OpenCV or similar.
- Experience with one of the Deep Learning Frameworks (Tensorflow, Caffe, Pytorch, etc.)