Sunnyvale, United States
$150,000 - $200,000 DOE
Joshua Serlin (Cybernetic)
about 2 months ago
On behalf of one of the most exciting and bleeding-edge tech firms in the Bay area, Cybernetic Search have been tasked to source a Computer Vision Engineer to work on optimizing perception algorithms.
The successful candidate will:
- Design computer vision algorithms in C++.
- Involved in research and development of computer vision covering perception features like eye tracking, mapping, sensor calibration etc
- Work on optimizing deep learning algorithms.
Key skills needed:
- Masters or PhD
- 3 year work experience in a similar position (PhD +1)
- Deep Learning knowledge of TensorFlow, PyTorch, or Caffe
- Experience in at least one of head pose tracking, eye tracking, environment mapping, sensor calibration
Any questions to firstname.lastname@example.org