Cloud Security Principal Consultant (Director Level)
Currently working with a growing professional services firm who have constantly surpassed client targets and now looking for a senior lead to help within their cloud security services. This role has a dotted line to the partners of the firm and will help continue to expand their book or business, while expanding current accounts. This position will start remotely, but the expectation will be to be on site in the NYC office and travel up to 30-40%.
Key Skills NEEDED.
- 8+ years' experience within cloud security architecture.
- MUST have prior big4/consulting experience.
- Need to have technical knowledge of various cyber security tools and controls within a cloud landscape.
- Knowledge of IT risks, vulnerabilities and threats surrounding cloud technologies.
- Ability to create solutions within regulatory guidelines/frameworks/policies.
We aim to be an equal opportunity recruiter and we are determined to ensure that no applicant receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements.