JCW Search is currently recruiting for a Cloud & Data Practice Lead for a Data & Analytics leader in the US. You will be responsible for maintaining partner relationships with cloud providers (AWS, Microsoft, Google, etc.) and helping the organization’s customers in their data & cloud migration journeys. Please note that this role will include up to 40% travel.
– Align strategic and executive cloud initiatives with the firm’s offerings.
– Help to establish KPIs and best practices around cloud adoption.
– Drive conversations and negotiations with cloud vendors to establish partnerships and offerings.
– Serve as the intermediary between the firm’s C-Level executives, sales and marketing teams and vendors.
– Drive go-to-market strategies for the firm’s cloud offerings (and partner offerings).
– 6+ years of experience in Consulting/Pre-Sales/Sales/Business Development/Relationship Management roles focused on cloud technologies and offerings.
– Strong negotiation, sales and presentation skills.
– Prior experience as an Engineer, Developer, or Database professional.
– 3+ years of leadership experience, and prior experience working in an international role.
– Extensive tech industry experience and connections.
– B.A. or B.S. in IT, Business, Marketing or a related field.