Seattle/San Francisco , United States
4 months ago
One of my top consulting clients is looking to hire Cloud Architects for an upcoming project with one of their enterprise level clients in either San Francisco or Seattle.
This is a great opportunity for you to exercise significant influence on this project while leading development teams and working alongside fellow architects to collaboratively define and champion cloud and microservices best practices, design patterns, and architectures.
You Are ….
Interested in providing thought leadership in areas such as :
- Internet-of-Things, server-less, containerized deployments, and machine learning.
- Designing new cloud solutions for your clients
- Working closely with business stakeholders, lead engineers, Cloud Ops, and Cloud Security to design solutions through the full life cycle from conception to market
- AWS cloud computing in a full CI/CD/CT/CS pipeline of microservices based on Spring Cloud
- Agile methodology, including Agile coaching
- Providing expertise and leadership in security in the cloud space
- AWS Architecture: AWS Architect Associate certification is a must. Experience deploying cloud infrastructure in PROD
- End-to-end encryption and key management experience
- Data retention best practices knowledge
- Experience in architecting systems comprising one or more of the following: Cassandra, Kafka, Kinesis, Redis, Gemfire, AWS SQS, DynamoDB
- Application Development: Spring Boot, Spring Cloud
- BONUS for Node.js experience
- Diagramming: UML certification preferred, plus experience in Sequence Diagrams, Deployment Diagrams, and State Diagrams
- Networking Experience: must have strong understanding of DNS, ALB vs ELB use cases, HAProxy use cases and limitations, Firewall configuration, API gateway use cases, WAF use cases, Routing, and troubleshooting connectivity
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science or related software engineering field, or equivalent practical experience