One of our top clients in the automotive space is looking to add a Cloud Application Architect to their team in Los Angeles/Orange County, California.
You will be responsible for the overall architecture and implementation of their Telematics Services. We are looking for a talented leader technically, with the initial focus being on AWS cloud native applications.
- Bachelor’s in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Master's degree preferred
- Expertise in AWS
- Experience with Java, C/C++ /C#, Python, SQL, Angular/JS, OpenAPI/Swagger
- Strong competence in Agile/DevOps methodologies with CI/CD tool-chains
- Experienced in designing and developing with web-services and external APIs
- Understanding of security protocols, analytics and social channel integration
- Experience with automotive, telematics, transportation or mobility applications is a must have
- Experience with Over-the-air protocols for automotive, fleet management & IoT required.
- Ability to clearly and concisely communicate with C-level executives as well as the non-software parts of the organization.
- Basic knowledge of Quality Management Systems (ISO 9001:2015) and Environmental Management Systems (ISO 14001:2015)
- Defining the overall architecture of the cloud applications
- Design overall solutions and individual applications for cloud deployment
- Design/propose efficient database structures
- Drive and contribute to OTA (Over-the-Air) protocols, based on transport mechanisms such as HTTP/REST, MQTT, SMS etc. and appropriate serializing protocols; JSON, XML, ASN.1 etc.
- Responsible for successfully designing and managing the (continuous) delivery/deployment of cloud solutions and technologies
- Lead and mentor development teams (internal and external)
- Work closely with Project Managers, Data Scientists, QA and Design/UX teams
We aim to be an equal opportunity recruiter and we are determined to ensure that no applicant receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements.
|+1 (424) 231-7493|