Cybernetic Search has partnered with a remarkably large credit union in the New England area. As a not-for-profit company, they utilize modern technology within the financial domain for 50 years.
They are looking for a C# application developer to join the SDLC in design, development, unit testing, and more. This person will have a track record of strategically providing technical solutions.
Headquartered in Chelmsford, MA (Near Lowell), this role is available for mostly-remote flexibility, with 5 days required in person per month.
No sponsorship opportunities are available at this time
- Self-starter mentality to problem-solve programming and coding issues
- Knowledge in API development related to REST web services
- Minimum of 4 years of C#, .NET Framework, and visual studio
- Experience in building applications in AWS and on-premise environments
- Design, develop, and test features of both new and existing applications
- Working collaboratively with the team to ensure best practices in coding
- Communicate with stakeholders about updates and the status of projects
- Building microservice-based applications for web, mobile, and client
- Troubleshooting and debugging issues with code
We have a significant referral bonus in place for anyone you refer whom we place.
For further information please send your resume and availability for a phone call to:
We have a $1000 referral bonus in place for anyone you refer whom we place.
We aim to be an equal opportunity recruiter and we are determined to ensure that no applicant receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements.