Bilingual Event Marketing / Demand Generation Executive (English and Spanish or Portuguese)
One of our top international, publicly traded Cyber Security clients is looking to expand their marketing team in Los Angeles, New York City, and San Francisco as they continue to increase their presence in North America. This individual must be bilingual in English and Spanish/Portuguese.
As a marketing executive focusing on demand generation, a potential candidate will have a wide range of responsibilities including, running events across North America, creating and executing marketing programs (events, webinars, and various digital initiatives), and more.
Events will be a mix of virtual and live programs. A candidate will bring energy, creativity and new ideas to contribute to a strong presence at each event. They will be responsible for understanding the prospect audience and aligning business priorities to contribute to lead generation.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone who enjoys working with internal and external teams to put together creative and complex event campaigns.
The role entails:
- Plan and execute live and virtual events that align with business goals, as assigned
- Work with counterparts to successfully understand and navigate opportunities that drives lead generation at these events
- Speaker management, including confirming speaking sessions and connecting speakers to venue and event logistical needs.
- Manage event planning and onsite logistics, virtual event platform set-up, content, budget, design, AV, production, vendors, logistics with support of the broader marketing managers and team
- Report and measure success, write event reports, and liaise with the salesforce for lead follow up
- Ongoing research of new events, digital campaigns, bring relevant opportunities to up-level events
- Often supporting multiple large scale projects consecutively
The ideal candidate has:
- 1-2 years of experience in event planning or field marketing, virtual event experience is an asset
- A Bachelor’s degree from a top university and GPA of 3.5 or above
- The ability to prioritize multiple projects and problem solve in a fast paced and creative environment
- The ability to be meticulously organized and concise in verbal and written communications to articulate direction of the events
- Experience in digital marketing is a PLUS
We aim to be an equal opportunity recruiter and we are determined to ensure that no applicant receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements.