One of my top clients in the Cyber Security space that has a multi billion dollar valuation is looking to add a few Bilingual (French/English) Customer Success Managers to their team in either New York City or Toronto.
**Must be a native, fluent, French speaker to perform this role**
- Manage a portfolio of existing customers in the US and Canada ensuring that each customer gains maximum utility from their deployment.
- Manage customer escalations to resolution, leveraging cross-functional teams within the business.
- Work closely with Commercial Directors, Account Executives, Subject Matter Experts, Technical Resources and Cyber Threat Analysts who will support you in performing your role.
- Have excellent organizational and project management skills, working with high valued customers in a pressurized environment.
- Constantly conduct health checks to drive satisfaction and retention.
- Present, discuss and demonstrate cyber threat defense solutions to CISOs and information security experts as required.
- You will also need to be prepared to travel, at short notice, to visit customers as directed by senior management.
For this role you need to be tenacious, driven and have the following skill set:
- Minimum 3.2 grade point average from a leading University
- 1 to 3 years experience in a role that encompasses Customer Operations, Customer Success, Technical Account Management, Client Service or Consulting
- Ability to manage in complex and crisis situations in a confident and calm manner
- Able to effectively communicate with senior business professionals across every industry vertical
- Familiarity with enterprise networking technology
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Willing to travel to accounts across the region
- Strong time management skills, self-motivation and to be goal-orientated at all times
- Able to effectively work as a part of team
We aim to be an equal opportunity recruiter and we are determined to ensure that no applicant receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements.
|+1 (424) 231-7493|