Los Angeles, United States
7 months ago
Job Title: GoLang Engineer
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Salary: around 125k
As a part of our Agile Development team, you will work with the latest technologies to develop microservices and API's as part of a large and service orientated architecture to provide real-time sport related data to a large and demanding customer base comprising Sporting Associations, Sports Betting, and Media companies. As a software engineer, your primary focus will be the development of back-end components that interact with other services, high volume real-time data, scalable and highly reliable APIs and machine learning models - all of this high volume and real time. You will be working as part of a team with full-stack and Dev ops responsibilities owning the full software life-cycle and have exposure to a broad set of technologies, including Web and Cloud.
These vacancies are a perfect match for a person who enjoys finding innovative solutions to technical challenges with opportunities to contribute broadly in a dynamic and collaborative team-based environment.
We are looking for good engineers at Mid/Senior level who are hungry to learn continuously and take ownership of the tools and products that they work on in accordance to best practices as captured in the DevOps movement.
We believe that a good engineer can move from one language to another and can learn new skills effortlessly if they are motivated by what they do. Don't let the language you work in now be a barrier to applying for the role you would like.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Analysis of requirements from internal and external customers
- Design and development of new software products and components
- Producing high quality, tested and maintainable code, using the best technologies for the problem at hand
- Investigation and resolution of issues reported by internal and external customers
- Familiarity with Agile development techniques including Unit Testing (TDD), Integration testing, DevOps best practices
- Enthusiasm and ability to work collaboratively within a team
- Excellent spoken and written English