5 months ago
Trainee Recruitment Consultant
LA – Santa Monica
$45,000 + commission
Do you want the opportunity to get involved in an early stage business and to help shape the direction that the company grows in? Do you want to make your mark on a business and learn entrepreneurial skills as you progress through the ranks? At Cybernetic, you’ll join an energetic and ambitious team who are driven by what they can achieve here. Since our inception in 2017, Cybernetic have stormed the cybersecurity and technology markets from our WeWork office in sunny Santa Monica in Los Angeles.
Part of the JCW Group, you'll enjoy the security and company benefits of a large brand while enjoying the developmental opportunities you get when you work in a start-up.
- 360° recruitment role – responsible for both Business Development and recruiting Candidates into the Technology space covering mid-senior level placements.
- Lead generation, candidate management, business development and account management
- Be a specialist in your given “vertical” – be the go-to consultant for roles in your market
- Recruit directly with some of the largest and well know Technology businesses as well as partnering smaller companies in achieving their headcount targets.
Why should you be interested?
- You’ll receive Directors and Senior Management led training and development
- Experience a high growth business with opportunity for you to move into management, open new business areas or even set up new offices – we reward success
- You’ll receive excellent earning potential, as well as opportunity to build long term wealth through profit centre and partnership opportunities
What we can offer you
- Opportunity for international relocation to one of our global offices – as well as “work abroad” weeks where you can work from one of our global offices
- OTE $50,000 - $55,000 in your first year. Year 2 OTE $70,000+ benefits including healthcare, subsidised Gym 1.5-hour lunch’, dental, mobile phone and more.
- Rapid career development that is based on merit and ability rather than tenure
- Company trips to Las Vegas, Miami, Ibiza, Marbella, Barcelona, annual Ski trip and more.
Here's what you need to be successful with us:
- An entrepreneurial spirit with strong ambition and a drive to succeed
- A willingness to learn and a positive attitude towards personal development
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to clearly communicate with a variety of professionals
- Be genuinely motivated to earn – we provide opportunity to earn as much as you put in
- Competitive nature with the ability to deal with high pressure situations
Apply now or give Gemma a call on 001 646 934 8400 or email email@example.com for a confidential chat about the role today.