Houston, United States
Flexible on Experience
Joshua Serlin (Cybernetic)
8 months ago
On behalf of a growing tech firm in the cloud space, Cybernetic Search have been tasked to source a Application Security Architect to be part of the expanding IT Security team. This position can be based out of any one of their 12 locations across the US.
The successful candidate will be:
- Working with stakeholders to implement secure software development practices by determining security requirements
- Performing internal product and services security reviews and recommending changes or enhancements for identified security design gaps in existing and proposed architectures
- Design and build prototype security solutions, including security specific test cases.
- Performing and facilitating security reviews and threat modeling exercises
- At least 8 years hands-on development experience with one or more programming languages, such as Java, GO, C/C++, Python..
- Experience conducting and facilitating Threat Modeling exercises.
- Knowledge of software development standards and guidelines including OWASP Top 10, SANS Top 25, and NIST NVD, CVEs and CVSS